Saturday, May 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Nomination

Many thanks to Jules for nominating me for the Liebster Blog.  Please visit her site as she writes really great poetry and small stones!


This award isn’t voted on by any kind of committee; instead, it is passed from one blogger to another, to recognize fellow bloggers. Please choose five.  Now that you have been nominated it is your responsibility to:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Nominate a blogger who has less than 200 followers (sometimes you can see that
   on their site, sometimes not...)
3. Let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites...and
4. Post your award the award image on your site...I’m still working on that -
   if you figure it out let me know - I'm not really sure how I got it on the page because it wouldn't copy from my word document so I snagged it from one of the other sites - when there's a will...).


Nominees:
Thank you all for your friendship, encouragement and of course your poetry! In no particular order...



Jackie: http://1emeraldcity.wordpress.com/
Bonnie: http://cyberbonn.wordpress.com/
Gennepher: http://gennepher.blogspot.com/
Peter: http://peterwilkin1.blogspot.com/
Libby: http://bythewobblydumdumtree.wordpress.com/


I have only been writing poetry and blogging for a couple years and these wonderful bloggers have inspired me, encouraged me, and just been really nice.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Daphne! This is really cool. :)

    How will you decide which of your nominees is the winner? Or have they all won?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia, and yes I think they have all won or so I interpret this. I would have nominated you first of all but the award was sent for my poetry and that's what Jules is so I went with 5 poets. That being said, I can't think of anyone who has influenced my blogging and been more supportive than you! Have a super day!

      Delete
  2. I am honored Daphne, Thank you! _/|\_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I really enjoy all your posts so much! Have a lovely rest of your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Daphne, for this lovely honor. I wish you the best in the future for your writing, your undertakings in behalf of the less fortunate, and of course, the beasties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Jackie, and thanks for your good wishes as well. My best to you and Garbo from me and my beasties!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Daphne for the lovely thought and the Liebster award. I appreciate this very much. You take care and carry on writing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination Daphne. I'll get on to it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete