Saturday, April 21, 2012

Six Word Saturday

Bright sunny day new wardrobe assembled


This just sums up my day splendidly.  It has been a gorgeous day, especially appreciated after lots of clouds and rain.  And the wardrobe I ordered for my bedroom arrived yesterday instead of next Monday which was the estimated arrival date, and that pleased me greatly as I was able to assemble it today. I am now sore and tired, but it looks lovely and is just what I needed. Furthermore, the sun is still shining and it is supposed to continue doing so for one or two more days! Just can't ask better than that!  And thanks to a gentle nudge from a reader I have now added a photo of yesterday's efforts! Thanks, Ticklebear! I'm not really very adept at getting photos onto blog posts, but I would like to learn!



9 comments:

  1. A picture of your accomplishment would have been fun, but I guess you were too sore to consider this. Enjoy the sun while you can!!
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ticklebear, and yes I was too sore and tired and on top of that I am not very fluent in getting photos onto blog posts. Thanks for the encouragement and yes, I am enjoying the sun and hope you are having a nice day as well!

      Delete
    2. It was a cold and windy day, but I nonetheless went to the March for EarthDay. The medias will not disclose a number, but I think there was over 100,000 people to ask for the protection of our environment and other issues going on right now. There is MUCH discontent with our current provincial government, and the federal government? Let's not even go there!!!!
      :(~
      HUGZ

      Delete
    3. Yes, there is much discontent everywhere! Hope you are warmed up now and thanks for doing the march! Happy Earth Day!

      Delete
    4. A quick bite, a glass of wine, and I'm feeling fine to process my pics of the day and post them on my blog.
      :)~
      HUGZ

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I love finding that perfect piece, like your wardrobe. I hope you enjoyed the sunshine as well.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks and yes, I am still enjoying the sunshine--it has blessed us for 3 days in a row! And it was a great weekend as I hope yours was as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete